Type (Base Station), Brand (Harris), Model (RF-505A), MPN (RF-505A), Frequency Band(s) (HF), Supported Modes (AM), Country of Manufacture (United States),
Review (mpn:rf-505a) Harris RF-505A Mil Spec Communications Receiver ***GREAT COND*** .
I was reintroduced to a love of harris receivers with this 505a. But if you like to have a “hands on the wheel” feel to your receiver, then you will appreciate what i enjoyed about this receiver. Thus, it was a delight to get my fingers on the controls and put this receiver through it’s paces. Having owned and appreciated the later rf*550, rf*590, and rf*590a units, i have enjoyed what fine products this rochester, ny firm has produced over the years.
This sale is for a harris rf-505a receiver built to military specifications for the us military between 1974-1981 and supplied primarily for naval use. As you can see when studying the pictures at the bottom of this listing, the 505a is not a bandscannin. Over the years, i have owned and sold a wide variety of high end mil spec receivers, but this is the first time i have had one of these 505a’s pass through my hands. If you are a listener who wants pushbutton convenience, then this receiver is not your baby.
This rf-505a was no exception…..
This product is in Used condition and found in the category ( Consumer Electronics > Radio Communication > Ham, Amateur Radio > Ham Radio Receivers ).
Details in mfr. part #:rf-505a
- Type: Base Station
- Brand: Harris
- Model: RF-505A
- MPN: RF-505A
- Frequency Band(s): HF
- Supported Modes: AM
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- time: 14 Days,
- return shipping cost paid by: Buyer,
- policy: Returns Accepted,
- type: Money Back,
- details: There is a 15% restock fee with returns to cover outgoing processing and additional incoming processing time for the item. This refund does not include shipping which is non-refundable. All materials included in the sale (manuals, power cords, accessories, etc) must be returned and the item must be in the same condition as it was shipped to you. Please advise me of the return prior to shipment to make arrangements and so that I can verify that the return still qualifies within the time limits.,
- Primary Category Name: Consumer Electronics > Radio Communication > Ham, Amateur Radio > Ham Radio Receivers,
- Condition: Used,
- In Stock: Yes,
- best offer: false,
- quantity: 1,
- handling days: 1,
- # Sold: 0,
- # bids: 0,
- price: $799.00 USD,
- methods: PayPal,
- Sellers Zipcode: 16848,
- Sellers City: Lamar, Pennsylvania,
- ship to locations: Worldwide,
- type: Calculated,