Hamradiosz’s review of the HYGAIN HAM-2 HD Rotor Rotator. Complete Rebuild. .
Unhappy? return it and i will refund your auction payment within 7 days after you received the rotor. I have been repairing and rebuilding hygain ham style rotors since 1964. . Check out the picture.
Hygain ham-2 heavy duty rotor. Check my other rotors now up for sale. It looks better than new. Terminal strip is ss steel and the direction resistor is the newest style coin silver tip rheostat.
Rotor control is nice and clean with a low current lamp installed. Manual included. Now here is the best part. Stainless steel ring gear is new.
All new 96 bearings. Plate and u bolts are like new. Been tested for all operations prior to shipping. Case was sanded, primed and final coated.
Prefer paypal as i ship paypal ups. Heavy unit. All hardware is present, u bolts, nuts, lockwashers and mounting studs. Its 100% guaranteed.
Must be returned as received. Shipped in a huge carton well padded. I have over 1400 units serviced since…..
This product is in Seller refurbished condition and found in the category ( Consumer Electronics > Radios > CB, Ham & Shortwave > Ham Radio > Antennas ).
Details in mfr. part #:HAM-2
- ship to locations: US
- cost: $30.0
- type: Flat
- Sellers Zipcode: 07410
- Sellers City: fair lawn, NJ
- details: refund offered if returned within 7 days after receiving less shipping.
- policy: Returns Accepted
- return shipping cost paid by: Buyer
- time: 7 Days
- type: Money Back
- price: $275.00 USD
- best offer enabled: false
- # Sold: 0
- handling days: 2
- # bids: 0
- quantity available: 1
- autoPay available: false
- merchant credit card accepted: false
- methods: PayPal
- Primary Category Name: Consumer Electronics > Radios > CB, Ham & Shortwave > Ham Radio > Antennas
- In Stock: Yes
- Condition: Seller refurbished
- rebuilding a hygain rotor,
- Rebuilding a Hy Gain Rotor,
- Alliance HD 73-1,
- REBUILD hygain rotors,
- hygain rotor rebuild,
- hygain calibration,
- Ham 2 Rotor,
- ham 2 rgtor review,
- CD45II rebuild,
- what size bolts on a ham II rotor,